- We sell guns on consignment.
- Simply bring your gun (or gun collection) to our store. We will appraise the firearm(s) and help you determine a fair starting price.
- We protect your identity and act as the contact with the buyer.
- You drop off the gun; we do all the work and give you the money when it sells.
- We will ensure that the purchaser of the firearm is legally able to buy it.
- We expose your gun to a wider market. This allows hundreds of potential buyers to see your gun.
- On consignment sales, we ask that you leave your gun with us for a minimum for 30 days.
- We do not charge any service charge to sell your gun, unless you pick it up before the 30 day minimum, in which case there will be a $5 bookkeeping fee. If your gun does not sell, you will have to complete a NICS background check before you can take it back home.
- We are bound by all Federal, State and Local firearms laws.